RaIL-AiD Object Modeler first release is finally available for download!
Click on the button at the bottom of the page to freely download the first alpha version of the Object Modeler (v0.7.4, released April 21, 2020). The tool is currently under development and any feedback is welcome! A user manual is included in the download package and, in order to make it very easy for potential RaIL-AiD users to get to know our software tools, we are also offering free web-based training sessions.
RaIL-AiD Object Modeler is a powerful software that offers a friendly graphical interface to view, create and edit RaIL-AiD Desktop’s Object Library configuration file.
In particular, this version will allow you to:
- draw your own symbol’s shapes with just a few clicks
- specify the object’s properties and completely customize lots of features
- set the object position and connection with the rails
and for railML® users (*):
- map the custom defined entities and properties into corresponding railML® objects
- manage quickly and easily the categories, allowing a straightforward customization of railML® 3.1 export
(*) Please note that RaIL-AiD will soon be applying for railML® certification process. Until certification by railML.org has been successfully completed, we ask you to use railML® 3.1 export only in accordance with the license terms.