From this page you have the possibility to freely download RaIL-AiD Desktop Demo (v1.0.1, released April 6, 2020), a fully functional version of RaIL-AiD Desktop, comprehensive of:
- Drawing Board, to easily create with few clicks a complete Schematic Plan
- Data Manager, to equip the Schematic Plan with custom attributes and properties
- BackGround Importer, to load a blueprint image of an already existing Schematic Plan to retrace
- PDF/PNG/CSV Exporter, to export the Schematic Plan
- Route Manager, to compute and visualize all the routes present in the Schematic Plan
- railML® 3.1 Importer / Exporter (*), for a full interoperability with third-party apps and tools
… and much more!
Please note that RaIL-AiD Desktop Demo allows the user to create Schematic Plans with a maximum number of Switches / Crossings = 10. If you would like to remove this limitation, please consider joining our REAP community.
(*) Please note that RaIL-AiD will soon be applying for railML® certification process. Until certification by railML.org has been successfully completed, we ask you to use railML® 3.1 export only in accordance with the license terms.