The RaIL-AiD Core functionalities can be complemented and expanded using a variety of Plugins, which are able to interface the Core through static and dynamic data structures and API functions.
The set composed by the RaIL-AiD Core and a specific collection of RaIL-AiD Plugins forms a RaIL-AiD Bundle.
RaIL-AiD Plugins feature specific functionalities and can be user-oriented. It is therefore possible to enrich the Plugins’ library with ad-hoc functionalities for the user exclusive needs.
The following list shows some examples of RaIL-AiD Plugins that can be implemented:
- Custom output file format generator plugin
- IXL Data Configuration plugin
- ERTMS Data Configuration plugin
- Traffic management plugin
- Test, debug and Simulation plugin(test creator, test logger, data recording, etc.)
- Third party app communication plugin
- Data acquisition (from field or simulators) and replay plugin