The RaIL-AiD EVCSim bundle uses the RaIL-AiD Core simulation facilities to display run-time the ERTMS train data and the train movement over a user-defined topology.
To reach this goal, the following RaIL-AiD Plugins have been implemented:
- Import of a third-party railway layout data
- Socket management to receive dynamic data (MA, position, velocity, train id, etc.) from train simulator
- Visualization the train data in the given layout
- Use of customized symbol palette for the target market
- Creation of log reporting train position and other data