RaIL-AiD Demo is the first RaIL-AiD bundle that has been created.
It consists of a series of plugins that use the static and dynamic data exchanged with the Core to:
- Customize the symbols’ library according to the specific market
- Import a target background image to create complex designs from just a sketch
- View and compute all possible routes in the layout
- View the railML® topology infrastructure underlying the created layout
- Export the railway layout and data details in railML® format
RaIL-AiD Demo will be renamed railML® Adaptation with the release of the version 1.0.0 of the Core.